Ten Years Together
Ten years ago from today, my husband and I went on our first official date. We shared a mash potato pizza at Pizza Luce, a pitcher of beer, then went out dancing for a friend’s birthday. I can’t imagine my life any other way, because my husband is my best friend and one of the bravest humans I know. In honor of our anniversary, I wanted to share ten reasons why I’m still madly in love with this man.
1. His super bad dad jokes.
2. He makes me a smoothie every morning.
3. He listens to me even when I’m talking straight bananas.
4. His hangover/flu cure of ginger ale, saltines and peanut butter.
5. He drank a bottle of olive oil with me so I didn’t have to do a gall bladder cleanse alone.
6. He can fix anything.
7. He can build anything.
8. He was a boy scout, so camping with him is a dream.
9. He looked like Jesus for the first 5 years we were together.
10. He’s always there for me, even when I’m being a stinker.
To my husband Tommy Knox, I love you to the moon and back. You make my life better everyday, and I need you to know that. Ten years is a long time to be together, and I’m still madly in love with you.
I occasionally blog about marriage, love and relationships. If you want more of my view on those pieces, you may find the blogs below interesting.
You want pictures that aren't like everyone else's. I'm a creative photographer that loves magical, vibrant, one-of-a-kind images.
Reach out to me now to get started.