My Bucket Travel List
Last year, I crossed a place off my bucket list- France. Paris with it’s Monet’s, Manet’s, Van Goghs. Normandy and Saint Mont Michele. Skiing in French Alps in Chamonix. It was a dream come true.
With wedding season winding down, this is the time of year I get bit by the travel bug. Especially after all the things that happened yesterday, it feels like getting out of the country for a minute is the way to go. There are so many places I want to see, my list is ten pages long and I don’t have enough time or money to make it all happen in this lifetime.
I am blessed to have been many places like Spain, Italy, France, the Caribbean, Mexico, and the Dominican Republic. But there are so many places left, so many places I am dying to go. Here are my top 5 places I want to go to in the next five years.
1. Meteora, Greece- Known for it’s monasteries suspended in the air, the landscape alone is enough to visit.
2. Halong Bay, Vietnam – Blue water, islands, caves, caverns, please take me there! I’ve heard from friends that there is no other places like it.
3. Patagonia, Chile– With climate change, this places is changing. The glaciers are melting and the whales and penguins won’t be there for much longer. I would love to see this place in it’s glory.
4. Bali, Indonesia– there is only one place in the world I want to do a yoga retreat, and that is Bali. My friend did a retreat at the Yoga Barn, I did some googling, and now I can’t get it out of my head.
5. Barcelona, Spain– I’ve been to Spain before with my mom and two or our friends. We did two weeks, and didn’t get all the way to Barcelona. I would love to go back to see the Gaudi architecture then travel around Europe.
Have you been to any of the places above? If so, please message me and tell me your favorite things to do and any travel tips you have!